Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

Why Should Homework Club Continue

Why Should Homework Club Continue

Homework club is a place you share ideas share writing or other kind of amazing.

1. What you enjoyed about Homework Club.
      You can finish your work that you have didn't complete at class?
      You can met some of the newest mentors?
      You can share you whole work to the people in front of you?

2. How did you benefit from some new learning?
    Getting to know the mentors that have came to help us?
      I learnt how to understand digital Time and Analog Time?
      Increasing my writing?

3. Would you like the Homework Club to continue next year?
    Even though I am going to become a year 7 next year  I still would like to come to the homework club.         Also so I can see the other mentors like a lady that have helped me since she came to our table. Her name     is Tash. I hope that I get to come back to homework club also.



0 comments:

Post a Comment