Pages

Tuesday 26 December 2017

What I got for Christmas was... πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„

What I got for Christmas was...

πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„
1. Panda Suit ( Panda Head )
2. Headphones ( camouflage )
3. Soccer Inflatable Chair
4. Reindeer Head band
5. Wrist Band
πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽ„
Thank you so much Santa for getting my presents ( It was actually my wonderful mother and my big sister but it doesn't matter )

Unfortunately my father was not here to celebrate Christmas with us because he was in hospital because of a major accident that occurred  :(  Merry Christmas Daddy....

Anyways "Merry Christmas"......

1 comments:

Nicky Bloy said...

Hi Temu!

I'm so sorry to hear you spent Christmas without your dad because he was in the hospital. I hope that he has been able to recover and you're able to spend some time with him before you go back to school.

It looks like you were spoilt for Christmas! My favourite thing in that list is the soccer inflatable chair, because I love soccer and would love to get that!

Enjoy spending time with your family and we look forward to blogging more with you when you get a chance.

Nicky :)

Post a Comment