Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2019

Diamante Poem -

Diamante Poem -
WALT - compose and publish diamante poems.
Success Criteria -


  • I can explain the structure of a diamante poem.
  • I can identify nouns, adjectives and verbs used in diamante poems.
  • I can write a diamante poem.
  • I can use sound devices such as onomatopoeia and alliteration to enhance my writing.

  • I can publish my writing so it engages my audience.


Line:1  : 1.Noun
Line:2  : 2.Adjectives
Line:3  : 3.Verbs ending with -ing
Line:4  : 4.Noun
Line:5  : 3.Verbs ending with -ing
Line:6  : 2.Adjectives

Line:7  : 1.Noun
Image result for cat png drawing


Cat,


Cute,Meow

Running,Jumping,Scratching

Sleepy , Lovely , Playful , Canine

Sniffing,Barking,Yawning,

Nice,Tall,

Dog

Image result for dog png drawing

0 comments:

Post a Comment