Pages

Thursday 14 September 2017

Homework Club

Every Wednesday we all have a Homework Club. The Homework Club make us improve our learning skills. So at the Homework Club today, the staff from EY helped us to learn to understand time on analogue clocks. For E.g "How do you make the clock to be 9 : 00 c'lock. Then you would make the long hand on 12 then move the sort hand to 9 then you have completed your time. 

People use clocks for many things like for a timer and a time or sometimes other people ask another person how to do 1 : 00 c'lock too.

Our helper that helped us was a man named Siv he helped the people that was sitting across from me and next to me. I was a bit confident to answer the clock time to one of the helpers, but if I say it to the whole class then I would be very shy.

I love learning time and being at the Homework Club.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good work Temu I really like what you post i'm really interested in it please do some more

Post a Comment